[This is preliminary documentation and is subject to change.]
Returns a string corresponding to the key key.Namespace: CursesSharp
Assembly: CursesSharp (in CursesSharp.dll) Version: 126.96.36.199 (188.8.131.52)
|Visual Basic (Declaration)|
- Type: System..::.Int32
Code of the key to find.
Return ValueString corresponding to the specified key.
Returns a string corresponding to the key key according to the following rules:
- Printable characters are displayed as themselves, e.g. a one-character string containing the key.
- Control characters are displayed in the ^X notation.
- DEL (character 127) is displayed as ^?.
- Values above 128 are either meta characters (if the screen has not been initialized, or if Meta has been set to true), shown in the M-X notation, or are displayed as themselves, in which case the values may not be printable.
- Values above 256 may be the names of function keys.
- Otherwise (if there is no corresponding name), an exception is thrown.